These place value and rounding activities were created to introduce, practice, and review place value concepts.
Help your students expand their place value knowledge with these activities and games that introduce and place value concepts up to 99,999 and rounding to the tens and hundreds place.
It includes 20 days worth of highly engaging lesson plans to be used as a guide. These plans include a warm-up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas. Therefore, it provides a great guided math model for you to use in your classroom.
This unit includes games and task cards that can be used all year long. You will not find many worksheets in this unit. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directions and recording pages are included along with answer keys.
The unit includes the following items:
- Vocabulary Posters
- Helpful Tools (place value mat, printable place value discs, etc…)
- Large Number cards
- Day 1 (Place Value)
- Day 2 (Place Value)
- Day 3 (Place Value)
- Day 4 (Place Value)
- Day 5 (Place Value)
- Day 6 (Comparing Numbers)
- Day 7 (Comparing Numbers)
- Day 8 (Comparing on a Number Line)
- Day 9 (Ordering Numbers)
- Day 10 (Place Value Review and Assessment)
- Day 11 ( Rounding 2-Digit Numbers)
- Day 12: (Rounding 2-Digit Numbers)
- Day 13 (Rounding 2-Digit Numbers)
- Day 14 (Rounding Tens, 3-Digit Numbers)
- Day 15 (Rounding Tens, 3-Digit Numbers)
- Day 16 (Rounding Hundreds)
- Day 17 (Rounding Hundreds)
- Day 18 (Rounding Hundreds)
- Day 19 (Rounding Review)
- Day 20 (Rounding Review and Assessment)
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW ABOVE TO GET A DETAILED LOOK AT THIS UNIT.
If you have any questions just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.