Use these 8 differentiated subtraction games all year long in your classroom. This purchase features partner games, task cards, and QR codes. Each game has 3 leveled sets and all are in black white so that you can print onto colored paper for differentiation. Choose 3 colors to represent low, average and high students. I use the colored listed below but you can use any three colors you wish to choose.
Direction pages are included. There is a colored and black and white version of these pages. All of the games are in black and white.
Each game is labeled with sets 1-3.
Set 1-difference from 10
Set 2-difference from 15
Set 3-difference from 20
Here are the games featured:
1. Racing for the Difference (partner game, dice needed or number cards)
2. Flipping for the Difference (number card & ten frame card options)
3. What’s the Difference: (task cards)
4. Scanning For the Difference (QR Codes)
5. Roll the Difference (dice needed)
6. Clip the Difference (task cards)
7. Spin the Difference
8. Subtraction Smash (need play dough)
9. Tools to Use: ten frames and number lines
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this product. If you have any questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.