Introduce and reinforce telling time in 5 and 1-minute increments with this unit. This purchase includes 10 days worth of lesson plans to be used as a guide. These plans follow a guided math format that includes a warm-up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas for you to use in your classroom. All activities come in color and black and white. Center direction and recording pages are included along with answer keys.
Since each state has different standards, EVERY ACTIVITY comes in a 5-minute option and a 1-minute option. If you teach in a state that does not teach telling time to the minute, the lessons can easily be adapted with the same 5-minute activity.
Here is what you’ll get with this unit:
- Mini Anchor Charts
- Daily Word Problems
- Time Check
- Large Anchor Chart
- Day 1 (A.M and P.M.)
- Day 2 (Time in 5 Minute Increments)
- Day 3 (Time in 5 Minute Increments/Quarter and Half Hours)
- Day 4 (Time in 5 Minute Increments)
- Day 5 (Time in 5 Minute Increments)
- Day 6 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 7 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 8 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 9 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 10 (Review)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
- Extra Activities to Use All Year
These lesson plans are filled with hands-on engagement and interactive notebook
activities. Games and task cards are also included and can be used all year long. You
will not find lots of worksheets in this unit.
Aligns with Texas TEKS: 2.9G
Aligns with CCS: 2.MD.C.7
There are no reviews yet.