This is a set of 6 January themed math stations that you can simply print, laminate and they are ready to go. Each station includes a ink friendly and black and white version. Below you’ll find exactly what is included.
1. Skiing through Addition: You can differentiate with dice.
2. Snowman Subtraction: Facts from 20 (2 different versions)
3. Comparing Mittens: Numbers to 120 (2 versions)
4. Snowflake 2D Shapes: (2 versions)
5 Snowflake 3D Shapes
6. Waddling with 10 More/10Less: Numbers up to 120 (3 versions)
Click on the preview to get a closer look. If you have any questions just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.