Teaching your students how to understand numbers doesn’t have to be a challenge. With this 1st grade guided math unit you’ll be given everything you need for your students to succeed.
These first grade place value activities were created to introduce, practice, and review
It includes 15 days worth of highly engaging lesson plans to be used as a guide. These plans include a warm-up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas. Therefore, it provides a great guided math model for you to use in your classroom.
This unit includes games and task cards that can be used all year long. You will not find many worksheets in this unit. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directions and recording pages are included, along with answer keys.
The unit includes the following items:
- Vocabulary Posters
- Anchor Charts
- Helpful Tools (Large and Small Number Cards)
- Pre-Assessments and Data Checklist
- Day 1: Even and Odd Numbers
- Day 2: Even and Odd Numbers
- Day 3: Introduce Comparing Numbers
- Day 4: Comparing Numbers up to 120
- Day 5: Comparing Numbers up to 120
- Day 6: Comparing Numbers up to 120
- Day 7: Ordering Numbers from Least to Greatest
- Day 8: Ordering Numbers from Greatest to Least
- Day 9: Ordering Numbers
- Day 10: Ordering Numbers
- Day 11: Number Lines
- Day 12: Number Lines
- Day 13: Open Number Lines
- Day 14: Review
- Day 15: Review and Assess
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
This guided math unit has everything you need to get started. It includes print and go lesson plans to number sense activities and games that can be used all year long.
Aligns with Texas TEKS 1.3ABDEF, 1.5DEFG
Aligns with Common Core Standards: 1.OA.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO GET A DETAILED LOOK AT THIS UNIT. If you have any questions just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.