ARRRGH you ready for ADJECTIVES?!? This fun pirate themed unit has everything you need to introduce and review adjectives. All of the activities come in a colored or black and white version for ink friendly printing. Here is what you’ll get with this unit:
1. Adjective poster
2. Interactive journal activities: 2 versions
3. Adjective booklet: great for introducing the concept
4. Pocket chart sorting cards: sort adjectives under the correct header such as sound, taste, touch, feeling, color, etc… There are also student instructions for you to use these cards as a center activity. A recording sheet is included as well. The cards are available in color and black and white.
5. Going on a Treasure Hunt task cards: students find the adjective in a sentence. 16 color and black and white cards are included with student directions and a recording sheet.
6. Looking for Adjective task cards: students pick the adjective from a list of words. 16 color and black and white cards are included with student directions and a recording sheet.
7. Adjective Find Someone Who Activity: students find a partner activity. 2 versions are included.
8. Activity sheets:
-3 flip books: nouns/adjectives, verbs/adjectives, nouns/verbs/adjectives
-Hunting for adjectives: coloring adjectives
-Spin an Adjective: Print and go word work center (5 options)
Please see the preview for a closer look at this unit.
If you have any questions please let me know and I’ll be glad to help.