1. Kidz Bop Kids: You can find every single Kiz Bop album EVER on Spotify! It is fantastic!!! I love that I can play the current hits and know that they’ll be clean and kid friendly. The kids never complained about it either.
2. Disney’s Greatest Hits Volume 2: This fun playlist features songs from your favorite Disney movies such as the Lion King, Mulan, Pocahontas, and more.
3. Radio Disney: This channel has current hits that the kids love and it’s updated frequently.
4. Deep in the Heart-Big Songs for Little Texans: If you live in Texas, you are probably very familiar with the Texas Country or Red Dirt music scene. It’s my favorite! Artists like Reckless Kelly, Arron Watson, Stoney LaRue, Walt Wilkins, Randy Rogers and more put out a kids album. Some of the songs include “This Land is Your Land” and “I’ve Been Working on the Railroad.” It’s super fun!
5. The Countdown Kids: This playlist is definitely for the primary grades or if you have young kids. It features your favorite kids songs and nursery rhymes such as “London Bridge is Falling Down” and “Mary Had a Little Lamb”.
6. Spongebob Square Pants: Yes, Spongebob has his own music playlist along with a few others as well. The kids love it.
7. Alvin and the Chipmunks: This is one of my favorites! Hearing the Chipmunks sing Uptown Funk is a must and the kids go NUTS over it!
8. The Raging Idiots: If you listen to the Bobby Bones morning show, you’ll know what this is all about. Bobby and Eddie from this show have a comedy parody band called The Raging Idiots and all the profits they make go to charity. They just released this kids album and it is great. It features educational songs and provides encouragement for young children. I love it and so does my husband. We listen to it and we are grown adults! LOL The Planet Song is my favorite. It’ll get stuck in your head for sure.
9. Mozart for Kids: This playlist is perfect for when you need some calming down time and a little bit of quiet.
10. The Piano Guys: These guys are amazing and play beautifully. This is another great playlist to have for those quiet moments.
My favorite thing about using Spotify is that there are NO commercials (with the premium) version. I never have to worry about what kind of language the kids are going to hear and I can control everything. It is my go to for all things music.
Do you use Spotify? What are some of your favorite stations?