These number activites activities were created to introduce, practice, and review even and odd numbers (recognizing up to 1,200 and pairing up to the number 40), comparing and ordering numbers (numbers up to 1,200), and number lines. It includes 10 days worth of lesson plans filled with activities and games to be used as a guide. These plans follow a guided math format that include a warm up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas for you to use in your classroom.
All activities come in color and black and white. Center direction and recording pages are included along with answer keys.
Here is what you’ll get with this unit:
- Lesson Plans
- Anchor Charts
- Large Number Cards
- Small Number Cards
- Days 1-3 (Even & Odd)
- Day 4 (Even & Odd; Introduce Ordering Numbers)
- Days 5-7 (Ordering Numbers)
- Day 8 (Ordering Numbers; Introduce Comparing Numbers)
- Days 9-11 (Comparing Numbers)
- Days 12-13 (Number Lines- Determine Patterns and Finding Missing Numbers)
- Days 14-15 (Number Lines- Name the Whole Number that Corresponds to a Specific Point)
- Days 16-17 (Number Lines- Locate the Position of a Given Whole Number on an Open Number Line)
- Day 18 (Number Lines Review)
- Days 19-20 (Review)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
These lesson plans are filled with hands on engagement and interactive notebook activities. Games and task cards are included and can be used all year long. You will not find lots of worksheets in this unit.
If you have any questions about this unit please let me know and I’ll be glad to help. Click on the preview to get a closer look.
Aligns with Texas TEKS: 2.2DEF and 2.7A
Aligns with CCS: 2NBT.A.2, 2NBT.A.4