Research shows that students need to be able to not only recognize sight words, but they need to be used in context as well. These color by code pages include a writing activity so that students can practice sight words in multiple ways all year long.
There are three different grade levels (1st-3rd grade) of Dolch sight words provided for easy differentiation. 7-8 pictures for each grade level are included (21-24 pictures total).
By purchasing the bundle you will save 30% off of the individual prices.
Copy the color by code and write by code pages front to back. After students have completed the color by code activity, have them turn over the page to begin writing. They must write a sentence using each word found in the picture. To challenge them, have them write their sentences about the picture.
Ways to use:
•early finisher work
•sub tub activities
The following months are already included.
- October Color and Write By Code
- November Color and Write By Code
- December Color and Write By Code
- January Color and Write by Code
- February Color and Write by Code
- March Color and Write by Code
- April Color and Write by Code
- May Color and Write by Code
- June and July Color and Write by Code
- August Color and Write by Code
There are no reviews yet.