These 3-digit addition and subtraction activities were created to introduce, practice, and review regrouping concepts. Inside this unit you’ll find activities for the properties of addition, estimating sums and differences, addition and subtraction with regrouping, and problem solving.
It includes 20 days worth of highly engaging lesson plans to be used as a guide. These plans include a warm-up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas. Therefore, it provides a great guided math model for you to use in your classroom.
This unit includes addition and subtraction games and task cards that can be used all year long. You will not find many worksheets in this unit. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directions and recording pages are included, along with answer keys.
The unit includes the following items:
- Vocabulary Posters
- Helpful Tools (place value mat, printable base ten blocks)
- Day 1 (Day 1 (Commutative Property)
- Day 2 (3-Digit Addition with Regrouping & Place Value)
- Day 3 (Associative Property)
- Day 4 (3-Digit Addition with Expanded Form)
- Day 5 (3-Digit Addition Review & Problem Solving)
- Day 6 (3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping & Place Value)
- Day 7 (3-Digit Subtraction on a Number Line)
- Day 8 (3-Digit Subtraction with the Standard Algorithm)
- Day 9 (3-Digit Subtraction Across Zeroes)
- Day 10 (Addition and Subtraction Assessment and Review)
- Day 11 (Estimating Sums)
- Day 12 (Estimating Sums)
- Day 13 (Estimating Differences)
- Day 14 (Estimating Differences)
- Day 15 (Estimating Sums and Differences with Problem Solving)
- Day 16 (Reviewing 3-Digit Addition)
- Day 17 (Reviewing 3-Digit Subtraction)
- Day 18 (Reviewing Estimation)
- Day 19 (Review)
- Day 20 (Review and Assessment)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW ABOVE TO GET A DETAILED LOOK AT THIS UNIT.
If you have any questions just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.